I am able to tell my story so my voice can be heard: towards developing a model for community-led research in the first HIV prevalence study conducted amongst transgender women in South Africa
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- The Botshelo Ba Trans study: results of the first HIV prevalence survey conducted amongst transgender women (TGW) in South Africa
- PrEP awareness and engagement among transgender women in South Africa: a cross-sectional, mixed methods study
- Nelson Mandela/HSRC study of HIV/AIDS: South African national HIV prevalence, behavioural risks and mass media: household survey 2002
- South Africa's first national population-based HIV/AIDS behavioural risks, sero-status and media impact survey (SABSSM) research project: third quarterly progress report
- 'This revolution has women, lesbians and gays, queers and trans bodies. Remember that!'
- Low PreP awareness and willingness among transgender women in South Africa
- The effect of male involvement and a prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) intervention on depressive symptoms in perinatal HIV-infected rural South African women
- Findings from SABSSM V with a focus on young men and women
- Dynamics of HIV epidemic in Sub-Saharan Africa: who are we leaving behind in treatment?
- Correlates of perceived HIV-related stigma among HIV-positive pregnant women in rural Mpumalanga province, South Africa
- A comparison of results from two sampling approaches in the South African National HIV Prevalence, Incidence and Behavior Survey, 2012
- The Ghana men's study II: mapping and population size estimation (MPSE) and integrated bio-behavioral surveillance survey (IBBSS) amongst men who have sex with men (MSM) in Ghana
- Prevalence and predictors of the HIV infection among men in South Africa 30 years into the epidemic: the 5th nationwide cross-sectional survey
- The overlapping shadows of depression and HIV/AIDS on South Africa's young women
- Risky sexual behaviours among women of reproductive age in a high HIV burdened township in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Differences in uptake of the DREAMS intervention in Lesotho among adolescent girls and young women
- "The power of the poem": using poetic inquiry to explore trans-identities in Namibia
- South Africa's first national population-based HIV/AIDS behavioural risks, sero-status and media impact survey (SABSSM) research project: first quarterly progress report
- HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa
- HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa: executive summary