I am able to tell my story so my voice can be heard: towards developing a model for community-led research in the first HIV prevalence study conducted amongst transgender women in South Africa
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- The Botshelo Ba Trans study: results of the first HIV prevalence survey conducted amongst transgender women (TGW) in South Africa
- Nelson Mandela/HSRC study of HIV/AIDS: South African national HIV prevalence, behavioural risks and mass media: household survey 2002
- South Africa's first national population-based HIV/AIDS behavioural risks, sero-status and media impact survey (SABSSM) research project: third quarterly progress report
- 'This revolution has women, lesbians and gays, queers and trans bodies. Remember that!'
- Low PreP awareness and willingness among transgender women in South Africa
- The effect of male involvement and a prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) intervention on depressive symptoms in perinatal HIV-infected rural South African women
- Findings from SABSSM V with a focus on young men and women
- Dynamics of HIV epidemic in Sub-Saharan Africa: who are we leaving behind in treatment?
- South Africa's first national population-based HIV/AIDS behavioural risks, sero-status and media impact survey (SABSSM) research project: first quarterly progress report
- HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa
- HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa: executive summary
- Customary to modern transition: challenges and recent advances: a commentary on Delville's paper: the impact of HIV/AIDS on land issues - draft paper
- Epidemiological and demographic HIV/AIDS projections: South Africa
- A review of HIV/AIDS policy, financing, legislation and programmes: South African case study: Draft
- Disparities in attitudes towards people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWA): a nationwide study
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on the health sector: national survey of health personnel, ambulatory and hospitalised patients and health facilities, 2002
- Prevention of mother to child transmission: a report of an assessment of a pilot programme in fifteen health facilities in Gauteng province
- A comparative analysis of the financing of HIV/AIDS programmes in Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe, October 2003
- HIV/AIDS prevalence among South African health workers
- The preliminary results of child SABBSM