Otra ola de revueltas estudiantiles en el mundo? = Another wave of student revolts around the world?
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Another student revolution?
- Putting university-industry interaction into perspective: a differentiated view from inside South African universities
- Narratives of young black men on barriers to health care and poor health care seeking behaviours at a university setting: a qualitative study
- From racial liberalism to corporate authoritarianism: the Shell affair and the assault on academic freedom in South Africa
- The politics of curriculum review and revision in South Africa
- Chasing credentials and mobility: private higher education in South Africa
- The focus of an undergraduate social science curriculum for Southern Africa: historical consciousness, human rights and social and development issues
- Human rights and academic freedom in Kenya's public universities: the case of the universities academic staff union
- Perceived HIV/AIDS impact among staff in tertiary institutions in the Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Doctors in a divided society: the profession and education of medical practitioners in South Africa
- Book review: Musisi, N.B. & Muwanga, N.K. 2003. Makerere University in transition 1993-2000. Oxford: James Currey Publishers, p. 103
- Building "revolving door" relationships between the public service, the universities, and the private sector
- Going global: working with South Africa's universities
- Towards a BRICS agenda on university-industry linkages: reflections from recent research in South Africa
- Trip report: attended the 4th International Conference on Environmental Management for Sustainable Universities (EMSU 2006) and presented paper, Wisconsin, USA, 23 June to 2 July
- From racial liberalism to corporate authoritarianism
- Academic freedom, institutional autonomy and the corporatised university in contemporary South Africa
- Government, universities and the HSRC: a perspective on the past and present
- Review: "the African university in the 21st century"
- 'Shutting up the crazies': reflections on feminists, whiteness, intellectuals and black aliens inside and outside the academy