HIV/AIDS/STD knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours in a rural South African adult population
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aim of this study was to evaluate data on behavioural indicators in relation to HIV/AIDS/STD prevention and occurrence in a rural adult population in South Africa.
Related Research Outputs:
- NASFAM funding proposal for the National AIDS Commission
- Evaluation of HIV/AIDS prevention intervention messages on a rural sample of South African youth's knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours over a period of 15 months
- HIV/AIDS/STD prevention intervention messages: an evaluation of the knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of a rural South African sample
- Lay counsellor-based risk reduction intervention with HIV negative diagnosed patients at HIV counselling and testing sites in a rural South African setting
- HSRC presentation to the Standing Committee on Appropriations
- Implementing a rural programme of Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV in Nkangala, South Africa: a baseline evaluation
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on land issues in Kwazulu-Natal province South Africa: case studies from Muden, Dondotha, Kwadumisa and Kwanyuswa
- Review of the HIV/AIDS policy, legislation, financing & implementation of programmes in Mozambique
- HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa: executive summary
- Investment into eco-tourism projects: KwaZulu-Natal coastal belt: South Africa
- A review of HIV/AIDS policy, financing, legislation and programmes: South African case study: Draft
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on the health sector: national survey of health personnel, ambulatory and hospitalised patients and health facilities, 2002
- Prevention of mother to child transmission: a report of an assessment of a pilot programme in fifteen health facilities in Gauteng province
- A comparative analysis of the financing of HIV/AIDS programmes in Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe, October 2003
- Perceived vulnerability to AIDS among rural black South African children: a pilot study
- HIV/Aids and land: case studies from Kenya, Lesotho and South Africa
- Assessing the costs of a rural PMTCT pilot site in the eastern Cape
- Traditional healers on board to fight HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS impact assessment study project: first trimester report March - July 2006
- Bush and the global gag rule: trick or treat?