From on-farm to off-farm: the role and capacity of agricultural workers unions in land reform in South Africa
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Strategies to support South African smallholders as a contribution to government's second economy strategy
- Rural municipality case studies: land reform, farm employment and livelihoods
- Can SA lay claim to a 'sanitary revolution'?
- Agricultural employment scenarios
- How rural land reform policy translates into benefits
- The socioeconomics of livestock keeping in two South African communities: a black man's bank
- Book review: Hebinck, P. & Cousins, B. 2013. In the shadow of policy: everyday practices in South African land and agrarian reform. Johannesburg: Wits University Press. 354 p. ISBN 978-186814-745-8
- Understanding land and water sector reforms in the context of smallholder irrigation and food security in the Limpopo River basin, South Africa: fieldwork report
- Are land reform farms going to waste?
- Difficult roads leading to beautiful destinations?: articulating land reform's contribution to rural livelihoods in the Limpopo province, South Africa
- Why the urban poor cannot secure tenure: South African tenure policy under pressure
- Breaking the impasse, beginning the change: labour market, unions and social initiative in Durban
- Top concord and casual labour-globalisation and livelihoods in the Durban docks
- Chronic poverty in South Africa: incidence, causes and policies
- Small-scale agriculture as revealed by the labour force survey
- Consultant's report: mission to review the project implementation and donor support scheme for the land policy reform process - possible roles for the delegation of the European Commission
- Empowerment and land reform
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on land issues in Kwazulu-Natal province South Africa: case studies from Muden, Dondotha, Kwadumisa and Kwanyuswa
- Review of schedules 4 and 5 of the constitution: executive summary
- Towards an institutional framework for managing agricultural export trade