Evaluation on non-profit organisations in the Free State Province in the field of HIV/AIDS: first draft report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
The overall aim of this study was to evaluate the role of non-profit organisations in the Free State in the field of HIV/AIDS with specific emphasis on the youth as beneficiaries. The report outlines the circumstances and conditions in which NPOs in the Free State Province operate and interact with tow government departments, namely the Department of Social Development and Department of Health.
Related Research Outputs:
- Evaluation on non-profit organisations in the Free State province in the field of HIV/AIDS: first draft report
- Evaluation of non-profit organisations in the Free State province in the field of HIV/AIDS
- Fertility: current South African issues of poverty, HIV/AIDS & youth: seminar proceedings
- Using CHAMP to prevent youth HIV risk in South African townships
- HIV risk exposure among young children: a study of 2-9 year olds served by public health facilities in the Free State, South Africa
- Evaluation of HIV/AIDS prevention intervention messages on a rural sample of South African youth's knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours over a period of 15 months
- Risk factors for HIV-AIDS among youth in Cape Town, South Africa
- Sexuality of black South African university students in the context of HIV/AIDS
- Sexuality of 16- to 17- year-old South Africans in the contexts of HIV/AIDS
- AIDS advocacy in South Africa
- HIV/AIDS information credibility and seeking among South African youth
- Rapid appraisal of substance abuse and HIV awareness messages in poster communication to disadvantaged youth in South Africa
- Abstinence and faithfulness programmes for prevention of HIV/AIDS among young people: what are the current debates?
- HIV transmission dynamics in South African youth aged 15 to 24 years
- Youth voices about sex and AIDS: implications for life skills education through the 'Learning Together' project in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- On working with a single photograph
- Evaluation of HIV/AIDS intervention prevention messages on a rural sample on South Africa's youth knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours over a period of 15 months
- Key issues on reproductive health, poverty, gender, youth, and HIV emerging from the 2005 SABSSM national household surveillance study
- South African national HIV prevalence, incidence, behaviour and communication survey, 2008: a turning tide among teenagers?
- Building protective factors to offset sexually risky behaviors among black youths: a randomized control trial