South Africa's emerging black middle class
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- The business of blackness: the Foundation of African Business and Consumer Services, democracy, and donor funding
- Development funding in South Africa 1998-1999
- Fears new elite will ruin dream of black middle class
- Black empowerment and corporate capital
- The developmental state, two economies, and the implications for skills development in the public sector: conceptual issues
- Overcoming underdevelopment in South Africa's second economy: 2005 development report
- South Africa's emerging black middle class
- Introduction: can South Africa be a developmental state?
- Book review: Davids, I., Theron, F. and Maphunye, K.J. (2005) Participatory development in South Africa: a development management perspective. Pretoria: Van Schaik. 237p.
- Observations on defining a developmental state administration in South Africa
- Women, decentralisation and integrated development planning in South Africa: final results report
- Safaris, soccer and the silver screen: South Africa's emergent soft power
- Planning and transformation: learning from the post-apartheid experience
- A contradictory class location?: the African corporate middle class and the burden of race in South Africa
- Education, growth, aid and development: towards education for all
- Bridging the second economy
- Will SA retreat from Africa?
- Envisioning a democratic developmental state in South Africa: theoretical and policy issues
- Rethinking the role of the African state in industrial development: building a democratic developmental state