Looking for CHAMPions in HIV-prevention
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Community collaborative youth-focused HIV/AIDS prevention in South Africa and Trinidad: preliminary findings
- Social and behavioral aspects of child and adolescent participation in HIV vaccine trials
- Promoting adolescent sexual and reproductive health in east and southern Africa
- Combining and adapting American school-based alcohol and HIV prevention programmes in South Africa: the HAPS project
- Psychosocial challenges and protective influences for socio-emotional coping of HIV+ adolescents in South Africa: a qualitative investigation
- Is it lawful to offer HIV self-testing to children in South Africa?
- Exploring risk and protective mechanisms associated with HIV infection among adolescents in South Africa
- Exploring risk & protective mechanisms associated with HIV infection among adolescents in South Africa
- Pregnancy termination among South African adolescents
- What's changed?: the racial orientations of South African adolescents during rapid political change
- Adolescents perceptions of the future of South Africa: a 40 year perspective
- Review of the HIV/AIDS policy, legislation, financing & implementation of programmes in Mozambique
- A review of HIV/AIDS policy, financing, legislation and programmes: South African case study: Draft
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on the health sector: national survey of health personnel, ambulatory and hospitalised patients and health facilities, 2002
- Prevention of mother to child transmission: a report of an assessment of a pilot programme in fifteen health facilities in Gauteng province
- A comparative analysis of the financing of HIV/AIDS programmes in Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe, October 2003
- Report on the child and adolescent mental health policy guidelines workshop
- The acceptability of an investigational vaginal microbicide, PRO 2000 gel, among women in a Phase I clinical trial
- What puts adolescents at risk?
- Adolescence and youth: the challenge of violence in post-conflict South Africa