Identity and race relations
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- Multicultural national identity and pride
- South African social attitudes: changing times, diverse voices
- Issues of democracy and governance
- Slipping through the net: digital and other communication divides within South Africa
- The 'vexed question': interruptions, cut-offs and water services in South Africa
- What do South Africans think about education?
- A healthy attitude?
- Partner violence
- Rights or wrongs?: an exploration of moral values
- Identity? Theory, politics, history
- Overcoming the legacy of discrimination in South Africa: final report
- The happy transition?: attitudes to poverty and inequality after a decade of democracy
- Book review: Distiller, N. & Steyn, M. (eds.) 2004. Under construction: 'race' and identity in South Africa today. Sandton: Heinemann, ISBN 0796214786, 213 p
- Whose teaching whom?: interrogating subjectives in the teaching of literature in post-apartheid South Africa
- Race, class and housing in post-apartheid Cape Town
- Social insecurity, youth and development issues in Kenya
- Accent on desire: desire and race in the production of ideological subjectivities in post-apartheid South Africa
- Choosing good neighbours: social tolerance and prejudice
- Intersecting identities: race, sexual politics, and place in the discourses of young, gender non-confirming 'coloured' persons on Cape Town's urban peripheries