Book review: Posterbook Collective in association with South African History archive. 2004. Images of defiance: South African resistance posters of the 1980s. 2nd ed. Johannesburg: STE Publishers. 181 p. ISBN 1919855386
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Power, politics and identity in South African media: selected seminar papers
- Party disintegrations & re-alignments in post-apartheid South Africa
- The contested state of democracy in South Africa
- Book review: Goetz, A.M., Hassim, S. (eds.) (2003). No shortcuts to power: African women in politics and policy making. Cape Town: Zed Books. 246 p. ISBN 1842771477
- The centre-periphery in knowledge production in the twenty-first century
- Lesotho 2000: public perceptions and perspectives
- Politics, voting and elections
- Adolescents perceptions of the future of South Africa: a 40 year perspective
- Teledemocracy in South Africa
- Book review: Giliomee, H. & Simkins, C. (eds.) (1999) The akward embrace: one-party domination and democracy. Cape Town: Tafelberg. 368 pp
- The African union: the same old animal in new clothing?
- Africa in the contemporary world
- The individual in the group in the social, political, and economic context: implications for South Africa
- The national liberation struggle in South Africa: a case study of the United Democratic Front, 1893-1987
- The Mbeki presidency: Lusaka wins
- Pretoria: a tale of cities and a century is a short time: (even three-and-a-half centuries is rather short a time)
- Debating the alliance: a response to Harvey
- Fighting marginalisation: can COSATU rely on the alliance?
- Southern Africa: a review of the region