If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- Peace-making in divided societies: the Israel-South Africa analogy
- The secular solution: debating Israel-Palestine
- A just peace in Israel-Palestine
- Occupation, colonialism, apartheid?: a re-assessment of Israel's practices in the occupied Palestinian territories under international law
- Education, ethnicity, gender, and social transformation in Israel and South Africa
- "To work hard and walk fearless": the specificity of women's resistance in South African history
- White lies: Canon Collins and the secret war against apartheid
- Overcoming apartheid: can truth reconcile a divided nation?
- Prophets and profits: managerialism and the restructuring of Jewish schools in South Africa
- Book review: Herman, C. 2006. Prophets and profits: managerialisms and the restructuring of Jewish schools in South Africa. Cape Town: HSRC Press. 352 p. ISBN 0796921148
- Putting words in Ahmadinejad's mouth
- A compelling vision of Palestine
- Israel in Lebanon: the foreign policy logics of Jewish Statehood
- Hamas and Israel's "right to exist"
- Fragmenting Palestine: two governments but no Palestinian state
- A Palestinian declaration of independence: implications for peace
- Cannabis use and its social correlates among in-school adolescents in Algeria, Morocco, Palestine, Peru, and Tonga
- Race and restitution among young South Africans: 40 years later
- Back to black: retelling black radicalism for the 21st century