Current trends and aspects of gender, climate change and biofuels developments in Africa
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- Tackling energy, climate and development challenges in Africa
- Fragments of democracy: nationalism, development and the state in Africa
- Educational research in the African development context: rediscovery, reconstruction and prospects
- Rethinking gender, empowerment and development
- Between poverty and prosperity: the new development: agenda for Africa
- One man, one megawatt, one women one candle: women, gender, and energy in South Africa
- Book review: Lall, S., Pietrobelli, C. and Elgar, E. (2002) Failing to compete: technology development and technology systems in Africa
- The new partnership for African development: elite perceptions in South Africa, Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria, Kenya, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- Education and health facilities (including gender and HIV/AIDS)
- An oasis or mirage for Africa's development?
- Metropoles sud-africaines: le local en otage?
- Will SA retreat from Africa?
- Rethinking the role of the African state in industrial development: building a democratic developmental state
- The developmental state in Africa - development for whom?
- Cleaner energy cooler climate: developing sustainable energy solutions for South Africa
- Book review: Konadu-Agyemang, K., Panford, K. (eds.) Africa's development in the twenty-first century: pertinent socio-economic and development issues
- How to construct a 21st-century developmental state in Africa
- Social insecurity, youth and development issues in Kenya
- Fictions, factors and futures: reflections on Africa's 'impressive growth'
- Matters of age: an introduction to ageing, intergenerationality and gender in Africa