How to construct a 21st-century developmental state in Africa
: New Agenda OUTPUT TYPE
: Journal Article PUBLICATION YEAR
: HSRC Library: shelf number 6028
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
This article focuses on how to construct a developmental state in Africa rather that what to make of the developmental states in Africa.
Related Research Outputs:
- Fragments of democracy: nationalism, development and the state in Africa
- Educational research in the African development context: rediscovery, reconstruction and prospects
- Between poverty and prosperity: the new development: agenda for Africa
- Book review: Lall, S., Pietrobelli, C. and Elgar, E. (2002) Failing to compete: technology development and technology systems in Africa
- The new partnership for African development: elite perceptions in South Africa, Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria, Kenya, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- An oasis or mirage for Africa's development?
- Metropoles sud-africaines: le local en otage?
- Will SA retreat from Africa?
- Rethinking the role of the African state in industrial development: building a democratic developmental state
- The developmental state in Africa - development for whom?
- Current trends and aspects of gender, climate change and biofuels developments in Africa
- Book review: Konadu-Agyemang, K., Panford, K. (eds.) Africa's development in the twenty-first century: pertinent socio-economic and development issues
- Social insecurity, youth and development issues in Kenya
- Fictions, factors and futures: reflections on Africa's 'impressive growth'
- Issues confronting public and private sectors in Africa
- South African women as champions of change: a civil society programme of action for the African women's decade
- BRICS and Africa: partnership for development, integration and industrialisation: papers of the fifth BRICS Academic Forum
- Book review: Booth, D. & Cammack, D. 2013. Governance for development in Africa: solving collective action problems. New York: Zed Books. ISBN 978 1 78032 597 2
- Millennium development goals (MDGs) in retrospect: Africa's development beyond 2015
- Fragility, trade and inclusive development in resource-rich African countries