Review of the HIV/AIDS policy, legislation, financing & implementation of programmes in Mozambique
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of this study was to conduct a review of the HIV/AIDS policy, legislation, financing and implementation of programmes in Mozambique.
Related Research Outputs:
- A review of HIV/AIDS policy, financing, legislation and programmes: South African case study: Draft
- Report and policy brief from the 4th Africa Conference on social aspects of HIV/AIDS research: innovations in access to prevention, treatment and care in HIV/AIDS, Kisumu, Kenya, 29 April-3 May 2007
- HIV/AIDS in South Africa: entitlement and rights to health-implications of the 2002 household survey
- Evaluation of the sectoral impact of HIV/AIDS in South Africa: a methodological review
- Impact of HIV/AIDS on SADC countries: recommendations to funders
- Southern Africa: a review of the region
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on the health sector: national survey of health personnel, ambulatory and hospitalised patients and health facilities, 2002
- Prevention of mother to child transmission: a report of an assessment of a pilot programme in fifteen health facilities in Gauteng province
- A comparative analysis of the financing of HIV/AIDS programmes in Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe, October 2003
- Government's changing reponses to HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS/STD knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours in a rural South African adult population
- An audit of HIV/AIDS policies in Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe
- Traditional healers on board to fight HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS impact assessment study project: first trimester report March - July 2006
- Bush and the global gag rule: trick or treat?
- Evaluation of HIV/AIDS prevention intervention messages on a rural sample of South African youth's knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours over a period of 15 months
- HIV/AIDS/STD prevention intervention messages: an evaluation of the knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of a rural South African sample
- HIV prevention intervention among low-income women in South Africa: a randomized control trial 1
- Containment and contagion: how to strengthen families to support youth HIV prevention in South Africa
- Community collaborative youth-focused HIV/AIDS prevention in South Africa and Trinidad: preliminary findings