Waar daar 'n wil is: Phumla se verhaal
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The story of Phumla, based on a true story.
Related Research Outputs:
- Task oriented nursing in a tuberculosis control programme in South Africa: where does it come from and what keeps it going?
- Perceptions of tuberculosis: attributions of cause, suggested means of risk reduction, and preferred treatment in the Limpopo province, South Africa
- HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and parasites
- Delivery of the directly observed therapy (DOT) for tuberculosis patients in the Limpopo province, South Africa: a qualitative study
- HIV/AIDS/STI/TB knowledge, beliefs and practices of traditional healers in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- A controlled study of an HIV/AIDS/STI/TB intervention with traditional healers in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- HIV/AIDS/STI/TB knowledge, attitudes and practices among lay health workers and nurses in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Bayesian approach in estimating risk determinants of infectious diseases
- TB and HIV/AIDS epidemics in South Africa: an overview
- Rifampin pharmacokinetics in children, with and without human immunodefiency virus infection, hospitalized for the management of severe forms of tuberculosis
- Factors that contribute to tuberculosis control in primary health care services at Mutale primary health care sub-district of the Limpopo Province, South Africa
- Chronic cough and its association with TB-HIV co-infection: factors affecting help-seeking behaviour in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Helplessness, depression, and social support among people being treated for tuberculosis in South Africa
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate plasma concentrations in children receiving tuberculosis chemotherapy including isoniazid
- Treating TB patients' mental health
- Screening and brief interventions for hazardous and harmful alcohol use among patients with active tuberculosis attending primary care clinics in South Africa: a cluster randomized controlled trial protocol
- Nutritional status and its response to treatment of children, with and without HIV infection, hospitalized for the management of tuberculosis
- NSP research agenda
- Hazardous and harmful alcohol use and associated factors in tuberculosis public primary care patients in South Africa
- Factors associated with tuberculosis reinfection and treatment failure in Taung sub-district, South Africa