South African women as champions of change: a civil society programme of action for the African women's decade
: Monograph (Book) PUBLICATION YEAR
: M.Chitiga-Mabugu, S.Karuaihe, V.Reddy, S.Motala
, T.Morison, H.Botsis, M.Ntuli, N.TsoanamatsieKEYWORDS
, POVERTY ALLEVIATION
: HSRC Library: shelf number 8154
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This publication is a continuation of the commitment of the women of South Africa to become agents of their own development and to make valuable contributions towards the eradication of poverty and the establishment of sustainable, universal and funded early childhood structures in South Africa. In the way the authors believe we can make the most useful contribution to the agency and empowerment of African women in his African Decade of Women.
Related Research Outputs:
- Between poverty and prosperity: the new development: agenda for Africa
- Millennium Development Goal 3: promote gender equality and empower women 2015
- Book review: Goetz, A.M., Hassim, S. (eds.) (2003). No shortcuts to power: African women in politics and policy making. Cape Town: Zed Books. 246 p. ISBN 1842771477
- Fragments of democracy: nationalism, development and the state in Africa
- Empowerment through economic transformation
- Educational research in the African development context: rediscovery, reconstruction and prospects
- Poverty power and partnerships in educational development: a post-victimology perspective
- Targeting and mapping the needs of the poor
- Rethinking gender, empowerment and development
- Research visit to Namibia, Zambia and Botswana
- Research visit to Swaziland, Lesotho and Mauritius
- Book review: Lall, S., Pietrobelli, C. and Elgar, E. (2002) Failing to compete: technology development and technology systems in Africa
- The new partnership for African development: elite perceptions in South Africa, Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria, Kenya, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- An oasis or mirage for Africa's development?
- Women coping with AIDS in Africa: contributions of a contextually grounded research methodology
- Women, decentralisation and integrated development planning in South Africa: final results report
- Dedication to Ronald Louw
- Metropoles sud-africaines: le local en otage?
- Giving & solidarity: research flows for poverty alleviation and development in South Africa
- Will SA retreat from Africa?