Perceptions of and knowledge about tuberculosis (TB): findings from the South African National Health & Nutrition Examination Survey I (SANHANES I)
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- HIV/AIDS/STI/TB knowledge, attitudes and practices among lay health workers and nurses in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Factors that contribute to tuberculosis control in primary health care services at Mutale primary health care sub-district of the Limpopo Province, South Africa
- Role of education in HIV clinical outcomes in a tuberculosis endemic setting
- Strengthening TB infection prevention and control (IPC) in health care facilities in the Western Cape, South Africa
- Concerns over the lack of knowledge about TB and HIV co-infection
- The neglected triple disease burden and interaction of helminths, HIV and tuberculosis: an opportunity for integrated action in South Africa
- A multi-faceted innovative intervention to improve adherence to TB treatment at primary health care level in an urban setting: developing a photo story novella
- What does the public know and feel about science?
- A foreign concept: what South Africans know about international affairs
- Mapping TB campaigns for local politicians in high burden settings
- 'For a mere cough, men must just chew Conjex, gain strength, and continue working': the provider construction and tuberculosis care-seeking implications in Blantyre, Malawi
- Youth health and well-being: why it matters?
- Dietary health behaviour and beliefs among university students from 26 low, middle and high income countries
- Drinking and driving among university students in 22 low, middle income and emerging economy countries
- Predictors of knowledge about tuberculosis: results from SANHANES I, a national, cross-sectional household survey in South Africa
- Accelerating tuberculosis control: addressing the structural drivers of the disease in South Africa
- Nelson Mandela/HSRC study of HIV/AIDS: South African national HIV prevalence, behavioural risks and mass media: household survey 2002
- Task oriented nursing in a tuberculosis control programme in South Africa: where does it come from and what keeps it going?
- HIV/AIDS in South Africa: entitlement and rights to health-implications of the 2002 household survey
- Skills analysis in the mining and minerals sector