Framework for the development of an annual state of development report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
The focus of this research is to offer a blueprint for the NDA on the value and objectives for developing an Annual State of Development Report. The study will offer a critique of the value of such a report drawing from international and national experience and make recommendations on the core focus of such a development report. Importantly it will offer the NDA guidance on how to institutionalize the development of such a report and will include amongst others identification of the target audience for this report, recommendations on key stakeholders who would need to be involved in the development of the report and the respective contributions they could make and will explore issues relating to ensuring accessibility of the information to a wide audience.
Related Research Outputs:
- Issues confronting public and private sectors in Africa
- Who is in the driving seat?: development cooperation and democracy
- The contested state of democracy in South Africa
- Knowledge-based aid: a four agency comparative study
- Sida, knowledge, learning and capacity
- Knowledge for development
- Introduction: globalisation and the world of work, a French-South African cross perspective
- Book review: Carlsson, J. & Wohlgemuth, L. (eds) (2000). Learning in development cooperation. Stockholm, Almqvist and Wicksell. ISBN 9122018964
- Fragments of democracy: nationalism, development and the state in Africa
- Development funding in SA 2000/01
- Educational research in the African development context: rediscovery, reconstruction and prospects
- Debating Castells and Carnoy on the network society
- Globalization and the social construction of reality: affirming or unmasking the "inevitable"?
- Poverty power and partnerships in educational development: a post-victimology perspective
- Targeting and mapping the needs of the poor
- Expo for young scientists (note: includes: projects guide: an entrant's guide to developing a science project, Expo news, prospectus, and the forum for young ideas)
- Contemporary tourism at Dwesa-Cwebe
- Rethinking gender, empowerment and development
- African renaissance: towards the development of a spatial information system for socio-economic development in Africa
- Funding freedom?: synthesis report on the impact of foreign political aid to civil society organisations in South Africa