Book review: Booth, D. & Cammack, D. 2013. Governance for development in Africa: solving collective action problems. New York: Zed Books. ISBN 978 1 78032 597 2
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- Social insecurity, youth and development issues in Kenya
- Fragments of democracy: nationalism, development and the state in Africa
- Educational research in the African development context: rediscovery, reconstruction and prospects
- Between poverty and prosperity: the new development: agenda for Africa
- Civil society, governance & development in an era of globalisation
- Book review: Lall, S., Pietrobelli, C. and Elgar, E. (2002) Failing to compete: technology development and technology systems in Africa
- There's space for Africa in the new South Africa?: African migrants and urban governance in Johannesburg
- The new partnership for African development: elite perceptions in South Africa, Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria, Kenya, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- Electoral territoriality in southern Africa
- The public sector: promoting development and good governance
- Globalization, sustainable development and governance in Africa
- An oasis or mirage for Africa's development?
- African parliaments: between governance and government
- Metropoles sud-africaines: le local en otage?
- Book review: Southall, R. and Melber, H. (eds). 2006. Legacies of power: leadership change and former presidents in African politics. Cape Town: HSRC Press
- Will SA retreat from Africa?
- Rethinking the role of the African state in industrial development: building a democratic developmental state
- The developmental state in Africa - development for whom?
- Current trends and aspects of gender, climate change and biofuels developments in Africa
- Book review: Konadu-Agyemang, K., Panford, K. (eds.) Africa's development in the twenty-first century: pertinent socio-economic and development issues