Exposcience Internationale "99
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brief report on an overseas visit to Mexico in July 1999 to assist the delegation leader to coordinate the arrangements and activities of the South African delegation at ESI'99.
Related Research Outputs:
- Expo for young scientists (note: includes: projects guide: an entrant's guide to developing a science project, Expo news, prospectus, and the forum for young ideas)
- Expo news: newsletter 6
- Science and technology in South Africa: regional innovation hub or passive consumer?
- Overview of the state of maths, science and technology education 1994-2004
- Report on overseas visit to Nairobi, Kenya
- Evaluation of the programmatic support grant intervention for existing science centres
- Public perceptions of science and technology
- Highlights of youth into science strategy
- What does the public know and feel about science?
- Science awareness, attitudes and astronomy: continuity and changes: South African Social Attitudes Survey 2013
- Science and the publics: mapping public relationship with science surveys
- Designing new science, technology and innovation indicators for South Africa's developmental challenges
- Strengthening gender and inclusivity in the national system of Science, Technology, and Innovation (STI): literature review: Ethiopia
- Assessment of mathematics and science in Africa (AMASA)
- Modernizing the curriculum: the politics of technology education in South Africa
- Selecting students for mathematics and science: the challenge facing higher education in South Africa
- Tensions in facilitating higher education-industry research partnerships in high technology fields in South Africa
- The trends in international mathematics and science study: 2003
- For whom the school bell tolls: measuring disparity in school science and mathematics in the African community
- School's out..., or is it?