Twi andu ma Kiima kya Nyaa: nurtured in nature
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
This chapter discusses the Akamba narrative of origin.
Related Research Outputs:
- HIV/AIDS and land: case studies from Kenya, Lesotho and South Africa
- Customary to modern transition: challenges and recent advances: a commentary on Delville's paper: the impact of HIV/AIDS on land issues - draft paper
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on land rights: case studies from Kenya
- The interface between political conditionality and democratization: the case of Kenya
- HIV/Aids and land: case studies from Kenya, Lesotho and South Africa
- The new partnership for African development: elite perceptions in South Africa, Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria, Kenya, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- Book review: Stevenson, M. & Graham-Stewart, M. (2001). Surviving the lens: photographic studies of South and East African people, 1870-1920. Vlaeberg: Fernwood Press. 144 p. ISBN 1874950598
- For whom the school bell tolls: measuring disparity in school science and mathematics in the African community
- Returning to African tradition: the way forward for small farmers?
- Human rights and academic freedom in Kenya's public universities: the case of the universities academic staff union
- The internal and external contexts of human rights practice in Kenya: Daniel Arap Moi's operational code
- Ethnicity and ethnic kings: the enduring dual constraint in Kenya's multiethnic democratic elecoral experiment
- Assessing democratisation trends in Kenya: a post-mortem of the Moi regime
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on land rights: perspectives from Kenya
- The Ndlungu report: land & graft in Kenya
- How black is black enough?: seeking norms for blackness and identity
- 'Power to Uhuru': youth identity and generational politics in Kenya's 2002 elections
- Can Africans show un-African behaviour?
- Declines in HIV prevalence can be associated with changing sexual behaviour in Uganda, urban Kenya, Zimbabwe, and urban Haiti
- Spirit of iNgcugce