The New Era of China's Development and New opportunities for Sino-African cooperation during the Trump administration
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Asia's dragon: offers mutual opportunities, hidden threats
- South Africa's relations with the People's Republic of China: mutual opportunities or hidden threats?
- South Africa in the world: introduction
- China fuels its future with Africa's riches
- Chinese foibles less threat than our violent crime
- Chinese vs African renaissance: a match made in heaven or what?
- Book review: Arrighi, G. 2007. Adam Smith in Beijing: lineages of the twenty-first century. London: Verso, 418 p
- China in Africa: a maturing of the engagement?
- Chinese and African perspectives on China in Africa
- China-African civil society dialogue in perspective
- The role of infrastructure in accelerating service delivery: lessons learnt from South Africa and China
- Modes of engagement and adjustment: the changing roles of associations in Chinese immigrant communities in Pretoria, South Africa
- Bodies that divide and bind: tracing the social roles of association in Chinese communities in Pretoria, South Africa
- Infrastructure and service delivery - lessons from SA and China
- Meeting points: the roles of Chinese associations in Pretoria, South Africa
- Common risk factors for chronic non-communicable diseases among older adults in China, Ghana, Mexico, India, Russia and South Africa: the study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE) wave 1
- Universal health coverage in emerging economies: findings on health care utilization by older adults in China, Ghana, India, Mexico, the Russian Federation, and South Africa
- Educational co-operation or educational aid?: China, Africa and South Africa
- Educational engagement: China, Africa and South Africa