Access to the city: place-making and development dynamics
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Towards slum-free cities: MDG impacts on South Africa's policies, strategies and activities so far
- Cities as drivers of development
- Towards sustainable cities: extending resilience with insights from vulnerability and transition theory
- Mass housing or better cities?
- Reducing spatial inequalities through better regulation
- Who is in the driving seat?: development cooperation and democracy
- The contested state of democracy in South Africa
- Knowledge-based aid: a four agency comparative study
- Sida, knowledge, learning and capacity
- Knowledge for development
- Introduction: globalisation and the world of work, a French-South African cross perspective
- Book review: Carlsson, J. & Wohlgemuth, L. (eds) (2000). Learning in development cooperation. Stockholm, Almqvist and Wicksell. ISBN 9122018964
- Fragments of democracy: nationalism, development and the state in Africa
- Development funding in SA 2000/01
- Educational research in the African development context: rediscovery, reconstruction and prospects
- Debating Castells and Carnoy on the network society
- Globalization and the social construction of reality: affirming or unmasking the "inevitable"?
- Poverty power and partnerships in educational development: a post-victimology perspective
- Targeting and mapping the needs of the poor
- Expo for young scientists (note: includes: projects guide: an entrant's guide to developing a science project, Expo news, prospectus, and the forum for young ideas)