#TotalShutDown: an intersectional women's march against gender based violence
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Gender inequality persists in artisan employment in South Africa
- Book review: Bradby, H. & Hundt, G.L. (eds). 2010. Global perspectives on war, gender and health: the sociology and anthropology of suffering. Surrey: Ashgate Publishing. 157 p. ISBN 9780754675235
- Masculine bodies, feminine symbols: challenging gendered identities or compulsory femininity?
- Women and integrated development planning: provincial presentation
- Gender, decentralisation and integrated development planning in South Africa
- Women, decentralisation and integrated development planning in South Africa: final results report
- Dedication to Ronald Louw
- Unnamed men and available women: connecting the popular, the personal and the political in racialised hyperheterosexual representations of women in South African magazines
- Contemplating possible assumptions in the 50/50 debate: how do we envision women in legislated positions representing women?
- Global struggles, local contexts: prospects for a southern African AIDS feminism
- Report: an assessment of the participation of women in set industry for Department of Science and Technology
- Motivating for a gendered analysis of trends within South African medical schools and the profession
- Negotiating social and gender identity: the worldwiew of women students at the University of Pretoria
- Social and academic integration of young women at the University of Cape Town
- Review: progress of the world's women 2008/2009 who answers to women? gender and accountability
- Urbanization & women's economic exclusion
- More work for women: a rights-based analysis of women's access to basic services in South Africa
- Gender, modernity & Indian delights: the women's cultural group of Durban, 1954-2010
- Rural women, HIV and human rights abuses in South Africa: a critical review