Do healthcare systems in South Africa provide for the healthcare needs of gay, lesbian & transgender populations?
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Sexual orientation and disclosure: coming out narratives by young men and women in urban setting in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Minority stress among lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) university students in ASEAN countries: associations with poor mental health and addictive behavior
- 'This revolution has women, lesbians and gays, queers and trans bodies. Remember that!'
- The imagined future for gays and lesbians in South Africa: is this it?
- The same-sex marriage complex in South Africa: some conceptual, gendered and rights-based interpretations
- Taking research and prevention forward
- From social silence to social science: same-sex sexuality, HIV & AIDS and gender in South Africa: conference proceedings
- "If you talk about a window period of two weeks, it is worse": HIV testing among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Johannesburg and Durban, South Africa
- "You become afraid to tell them that you are gay": availability and utilisation of health services by men who have sex with men (MSM) in the Johannesburg/eThekwini men's study
- Somewhere over the rainbow nation: gay, lesbian and bisexual activism in South Africa
- You became afraid to tell them that you are gay: health service utilization by men who have sex with men in South African cities
- Familiar claims: representations of same-gendered families in South African mainstream news media
- The meanings of sex: men who sex with men (MSM)
- Age and sexual risk among black men who have sex with men in South Africa: the mediating role of attitudes towards condoms
- 'The best interests of the child': reflecting on the family and the law as sites of oppressive hetero-socialisation
- Gender nonconformity, discrimination, and mental health among black South African men who have sex with men: a further exploration of unexpected findings
- HIV risk among men who have sex with men, women who have sex with women, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender populations in South Africa: a mini-review
- 'Managing' the rights of gays and lesbians: reflections from some South African secondary schools
- Heteronormativity, homophobia and 'culture' arguments in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa