These are the relevant documents in the science communication domain internationally.
- Les Actes: Eprouver L'interculturalite [French]
- Bodmer Report 1985 [This Royal Society report is widely held to be the birth of the Public Understanding of Science movement in Britain]
- Science Culture: Where Canada Stands [Expert Panel on the State of Canada's Science Culture by The Council of Canadian Academies]
- Special Adaptation to Climate Change in Portugal [Report is in the form of a comic]
- Communicating Implementation Science and Practice [A FrameWorks Institute strategic report]
- DST Science Engagement Framework [Science and society engaging to enrich and improve our lives]
- Eurobarometer 2013 [Public opinion in the EU]